Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
- The copyright of the article is transferred to Gema Lingkungan Kesehatan by the author, while the moral right to the publication belongs to the author.
- Formal legal provisions to access digital articles of the electronic journal are subject to the provision of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license (CC BY-SA), which means that Gema Lingkungan Kesehatan is entitled to keep, transfer media and format, manage in the form of databases, maintain, and publish articles.
- Published manuscripts, both printed and electronic, are open access for educational, research, and library purposes. Additionally, the editorial board is not responsible for any violations of copyright law.
Guidelines for writing for qualitative research use Standards for Reporting Qualitative Research dari SRQR
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.